PVC Control Joint with Embeddable Flange Design
|PROFIT Code||Product Number||Ground||Dimensions||Pieces / Box|
|94268||1558EF||5/8"||4" flange width, perforated flange||30|
|94269||1575EF||3/4"||4" flange width, perforated flange||26|
|94270||1578EF||7/8"||4" flange width, perforated flange||20|
|15100EF||1"||4" flange width, perforated flange||20|
ClarkDietrich E-Flange embeddable stucco profiles provide 80% more embedment than standard "flat flange" profiles. E-Flange allows for more stucco mix to flow through the flange, providing a more thorough and consistent embedment. The unique E-Flange shape also allows for quick and easy tying of lath and other accessories.
- 80 % more stucco embedment as compared to standard "flat" flange profiles
- Larger triangular perforations allow more stucco mix to flow through and adhere to the substrate, improving embedment and lath/trim contact.
- Raised flange sections allow stucco mix to flow behind the profile
- Raised flange sections allow for more consistent and easier lath tying through flanges
Lengths: All 10-foot long standard. Custom lengths upon request.
Colors: Available in white (tan/brown/gray available upon request)
Flanges: All flange widths are 1-3/4" (either side)
- Designed to relieve stress and assist in controlling cracking in large areas of walls and ceilings. Specially designed connector clips are provided for alignment and base for sealants.
- Raised flange height is approximately 3/16"
- Factory fabricated control joint intersections are available in cross, tee and right angle configurations. Contact sales representative for more information.
- U.S. Patent Pending
ASTM & Code Standards
- Vinyl Material: Complies with ASTM D1784 and ASTM C1063, Table 1, PVC for exterior use.
- E-Flange shape provides for less surface contact with the substrate and greater contact with lath, for a more fully embedded assembly per ASTM C1861 & C1063
- Assists in accomplishing ASTM C1063, Section 7 - Tie In Control Joints through rib flange area.
- SDS & Product Certification Information
- Temporarily attach #15 Control Joints to the walls, to establish the pattern for lathing system to merge with.
- Miter-cut all joints and set the into sealant and on the ends of joint. Clean sealant off to remain clean.
- Run all vertical Control Joints continuous, all horizontal joints broken at those intersections only.
- Wire-tie, or zip-tie the Control Joint flange into the lath, as outlined in ASTM C1063. Use rib areas of E-Flange as wire access points.
Control Joint Intersections – All ClarkDietrich control joint intersections are manufactured in a controlled factory environment to the highest quality standards. Miter cuts are made with precision to ensure proper fit at all connections. Hot melt glue is used to create a strong bond for all components. High-performance foil-backed tape is applied to the back of all intersections to deter water penetration. The quality of ClarkDietrich factory fabricated control joint intersections cannot be duplicated on a job site. When quality counts, trust ClarkDietrich.
Please order all standard 10 ft. control joint material needs for project with intersections to ensure seamless connections. Caulk all intersections, butt joints, ends and corners at time of installation. Pieces per carton are determined by product mix per order.
NOTE: All factory fabricated control joint intersections are made-to-order. Please contact your local sales representative for specific
lead-times and capabilities on any special intersection. Connector clips will be provided with intersections.